Portable Permanent 810nm Hair Removal Diode Laser Beauty Machine (HS-810)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HS-810
- Theory: Laser
- Portable: Portable
- Handpiece Quantity: 1 PC
- OEM & ODM: Yes
- Specification: CE1023, ISO13485
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Hair Removal Instrument
- Application: Salon, Clinic, Hospital
- Model: Hs-810
- Operate Interface: 8 Inch True Color TFT Touch Screen
- Trademark: med. apolo
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Lasers and light sources use the principle of selective photothermolysis to eliminate hair and its potential regrowth without damaging the surrounding skin. During a laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth. The attributes of the light (wavelength, pulse duration and power) are chosen to ensure damage to these cells and not to the rest of the skin. Apolo provides two great options for hair removal, both providing Apolo's painless hair removal technology.
If your practice is looking to add hair removal along with several other aesthetic treatments, the normal IPL system's SHR handpiece is an ideal fit for your needs.
If your business is looking for a dedicated hair removal machine, then the 810nm diode laser hair removal system with SHR mode is ideal for your location. Either solution enables you to provide Apolo's patient-friendly Pain-Less, Hair-Free hair removal procedures. Key advantages for physicians
Two combined technology(single pulse, long pulse width, high energy and multi pulse, short pulse width, low energy, similar to Alma laser hair removal technology) - virtually painless laser hair removal
Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on 1-6 skin types
Key advantages for patients
Effective permanent reduction of hair
Minimal risk of side effects
Specifications of Floor Standing Permanent 810nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Equipment (Hs-811):
1) Laser Type: Cw, Gaalas Diode Laser Array.
2) Wavelength: 810 + - 5nm.
3) Input Power: 1800W.
4) Laser Output Power: 600W.
5) Fluence: 1~90 J/Cm2(Maximum up to 120 J/Cm2 ).
6) Pulse Width: 10~400ms.
7) Pulse Repetition Rate: 1~10Hz; Three Modes Selection-Efficient Fast Treatment Mode (10Hz, 5Hz Selectable), Medium Mode(3Hz)and Slow Mode(1Hz).
8) Cooling system: Water circulation with TEC cooling, Copper thermal radiator, Semi-conductor cooling of the handpiece, High Speed Fun
9) Warranty shots: It can be 5, 000, 000shots with stabel energy.
1. One of the earliest manufacturer of aesthetic Laser devices in China from 2001.
2. Apolo brand machine has been popular by worldwide distributors, dealers. We even have sole agents in Spain, Iran, Australia, Holland, Japan, Greece etc.
3. We support OEM, ODM factory service.
4. Apolo products has CE medical, and some model have FDA Certificate.
5. Apolo professional R&D and overseas After&sales Dept supply the best service to Apolo cooperators.
Apolo dealers or distributors:
1. We will give all technic info for marketing if needed.
2. We welcome your technic engineers to come to Shanghai factory to learn the maintainence knowledge for free.
Apolo company overseas engineers can give technic support by phone, video, or fly to your city for support.
Standard warranty of system unit is 12 months ex factory under normal and proper operation; Free labor and material but without consumables parts
Our engineers technic support will be constant.
( Export Department )
Shanghai APOLO MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd
Add: 1~4/F, Builiding A, No. 388 Yindu Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200231, China
Tel: +86-21-34622842 ext. 8030
Website: Www. Med-apolo. COM / www. Apolo-laser. COM
|Laser Machines||Light||Skin Type||Conclusion|
|IPL hair removal||690 - 950 nm||Skin type I|
Skin type II
Skin type III
Skin Type IV
Skin Type V
|IPL stands for Intense Pulse Light. This intense pulse of light basically uses different wavelengths of light to target and destroy the hair follicle in your skin, |
thus preventing hair from growing back.
These treatments require very highly sophisticated equipment, and as such,
they also require a very well trained and experienced practitioner to operate them.
In addition, not everyone is a good candidate for IPL hair removal.
Certain hair types are much more difficult to work on, require much more treatments,
and at times just simply cannot be treated properly.
Most of the times these hair types that are difficult are darker haired people who also have darker skin,
as the risk to damaging the skin increases as the levels of pigment increase in their skin.
These are all issues to discuss with your practitioner before starting treatment with an IPL machine.
|Diode Laser||800 nm||Skin type I|
Skin type II
Skin type III
Skin type IV
Skin type V
Skin type VI
|The diode laser is an extremely proficient machine made up of tiny diodes or |
semiconductors assembled together to produce light.
The diode laser is able to penetrate deeper into the skin, allowing treatment on dark-skinned people.
The laser is also effective on white-skinned patients.
It has a longer wavelength that has the potential to provide better results to dark-skinned people.
Patients with black and brown hair are the most benefited.
The Diode laser is probably the best overall laser for all six skin types based
on long term use and safety and is especially effective in people with skin types 1 to 4.